Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CAKE!

I love cake! He makes me happy. Not only is he orange but he swims around in circles and has long strands of poop dangling from his tush. Ah, I forgot to mention, cake is my fish. He's not any fish though. He is a five dollar goldfish!
When I get depressed, I do not buy chocolate and watch chick flicks. I do not see my boyfriend and cry on his shoulder. I buy a fish.
"Fishy, fishy, fishy,
you will never leave me"
The bad thing about having a pet is the maintenance. Do not argue that a fish has no maintenance! I have to clean his bowl. I have never had to clean any of my previous fishes' bowls because they never lived long enough. In one week I went through five fish. One jumped out of the bowl. One had a disease. My cat ate the others.
Cake is 10 days old and it sucks. Will cake die from stagnant water? Stay tuned....
I'm kidding! Well I do have a secret...after pancake died, I bought another fish to cope with the pain but I didn't like that fish. I can't even remember his name. No, I did not kill him...intentionally? Oh well, he was only a two-dollar fishy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZOMYGOSH Your other fish was named Squirt :) I guess you were thirsty that day?

Love your names, btw.